EX EX

1337!!!!1!!

X is for XTREEEMMEE!!!!1!! Thank god that there is stuff like this on this site that requires no exertion of my mental faculties whatsoever. Thank you platypuspwn, thank you! XTREEEMMEE!!!!1!!

FYROM responds:

I love you

DOUBLE U DOUBLE U

w00t!

W is for wicked! I love these flash videos of nothing but a single, upper-case letter! I can just sit back and marvel at the W and not have to think or anything! Woo!

...B... ...B...

eh.

Why not? It's kinda artistic in a modern sorta way, I guess. 2/4

Hell Hotel Hell Hotel

Not a bad game. There could have been more ammo boxes, and sometimes your bullets would hit a fallen zombie instead of going over it, but still a fun little game.

larrynachos responds:

Jesus, people still play this game?

The fallen zombie bug was kept in because you can still earn points by shooting the corpses (lazy game design on my part lol).

Thanks for the review!

Clicker Heroes Clicker Heroes

If I had to pick something to critique, it'd have to be how the coin counter says I have $107 trillion, when really it's only $1.07 trillion. Again, that's only if I had to nitpick. Great game!

Nobuko's Cave Adventure Nobuko's Cave Adventure

It was kinda hard to tell when I could hit the monsters, specifically the insects. It seems like their reach was more than mine, so the only way to hit them safely was with the darts.

SlingBang responds:

All the enemies can hit you at the exact same time you can hit them. When you and an enemy 'collide' the computer checks to see if you are attacking. If not, you get caught. Since the attack animation takes time to run, you have maybe half a second to attack moving enemies before they can catch you. The Low-Kick is a bit faster than the other attacks and the Jump-attack is the best way to kill stationary enemies since you will be moving toward them while attacking.

The Vengeance The Vengeance

A Song of Two Notes

Love what you were able to do with just two colors. Well done.

m1kclark responds:

I appreciate that! Thanks!

Crossing Crossing

Seems familiar

Looks like something out of a Mateusz Skutnik game. Specifically, Fog Fall or Covert Front; though they were in color.

Spongebob Murderpants Spongebob Murderpants

O_O

Thank you, Chieftx. I now have a new face in my bad daydreams. Thank you indeed.

Chieftx responds:

and you are so very welcome mongo.
so very welcome.