Hell Hotel Hell Hotel

Not a bad game. There could have been more ammo boxes, and sometimes your bullets would hit a fallen zombie instead of going over it, but still a fun little game.

larrynachos responds:

Jesus, people still play this game?

The fallen zombie bug was kept in because you can still earn points by shooting the corpses (lazy game design on my part lol).

Thanks for the review!

Clicker Heroes Clicker Heroes

If I had to pick something to critique, it'd have to be how the coin counter says I have $107 trillion, when really it's only $1.07 trillion. Again, that's only if I had to nitpick. Great game!

Nobuko's Cave Adventure Nobuko's Cave Adventure

It was kinda hard to tell when I could hit the monsters, specifically the insects. It seems like their reach was more than mine, so the only way to hit them safely was with the darts.

SlingBang responds:

All the enemies can hit you at the exact same time you can hit them. When you and an enemy 'collide' the computer checks to see if you are attacking. If not, you get caught. Since the attack animation takes time to run, you have maybe half a second to attack moving enemies before they can catch you. The Low-Kick is a bit faster than the other attacks and the Jump-attack is the best way to kill stationary enemies since you will be moving toward them while attacking.

Cursed Pitfalls! Cursed Pitfalls!

Like the idea, but there isn't enough time to really enjoy the game, and the explosion at the end is far too loud. Address these issues, and it might not be a bad little timewaster.

Cowlorful Cowlorful

Bug on second level

If you trigger a checkpoint on the second level and then respawn, the controls don't work. When this is fixed to game should be a lot of fun.

Ancient Persia Solitaire Ancient Persia Solitaire

Hypnotizing

Cute graphics, but the background music is what really puts this game over the top. Simply beautiful.

Effing Machines Effing Machines

not bad

Nice weapons, takes a while to get boring, and a nice timewaster. For some reason, though, it made me wanna watch a Keanu Reeves movie. Hmm...

Reimagine :The Game: Reimagine :The Game:

is it my computer?

For some reason, after one or two levels, I can't advance the game. The level end screen comes up, and I can't click on the quit or restart buttons, and the space bar doesn't work. Otherwise, a fun game.

Bad Kid's Homework Bad Kid's Homework

problem with level 12

The first robber is positioned where when you take the floor out from under him, he gets hung up on a pencil. Otherwise, a fun little physics game.

physicsgames responds:

Level 12 fixed! Thanks for the feedback!

Tesla Death Ray Tesla Death Ray

Almost perfect

The only complaint I have is that the tower doesn't recharge in between stages. It's great that I can get the ability to zap seven enemies at once, but by the time I've waited for my coil to recharge enough to fully have fun with it, those enemies have killed me. 4.5/9.5